We are Back!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone
We are back and already into our learning!!! We had a fantastic holiday but are ready to get back into our learning. This term we are learning about ‘ Building a healthy world’. For Maths we are working on place value and in literacy we are working on our journal writing and capital letters. Here are some things that we have learnt so far.

14 thoughts on “We are Back!!!!!!!

1. Hi my name is Kalam and now I am in grade three

This week i have been lerning about time and I have been wirting about the weekend.

It has been very hot these days that our grade had to stay in on wednesday.

2. Hi 3K,

I can’t believe you are already back into your learning and blogging. You are a talented bunch. I miss you all heaps but I have a fantastic grade three class who I hope can start blogging with you all soon. At the moment we have no Internet at school so we haven’t started yet. My class hasn’t blogged before so I’m hoping that you ‘experts’ will be able to show them what quality comments and posts will look like. I look forward to reading all about your learning this year.

From Mrs Martin (they call me Mrs W now though)

3. Hi Everyone,

I am Sarah from 3K and we are back! We are learnig about cappital letters, Manners and reading the book Matilda. We have a new class mascot and his name is called Tommy and he is a mini puppy Pillow Pet. We are going to be doing Naplan in the middle of the year too.

From Sarah

4. Hi I am monique and I am in grade 3.
    I have bean raeding Matilda with my class and it is very funny. I have made a lot of new friends like Jesscia and Archie.My teacher is very nice and kind!

5. Hi we are back and we have bean pracktsing nanpland test and we have done spelling test it had 100 and six words and we had bean reading mutillder its about a girl that is a genis

by Eric

6. Dear 3K,
    Today I’m going to tell you about my very first science lesson for grade 3! Basicly, we started off by putting a empty bottle in a big bowl. then glue it up with glue tack so no air can escape, and make sure that theres a tube sticking out from the bottle. put the tube into a bottle of milk, then, put hot water in the bowl that the bottles in, then the air inside the bottle heat’s up, so it wants to expand. so it gos through the tube into the milk, and makes bubbles!

Cameron, 3K.

7. Hi
    my name is Jessica and im in grade 3k I love it becuse
    i get the same classmates and the same teacher.We have been reading Matilda it is very funny with my class

8. Hi 3k,
    Our names are Xavier, Sammi and Nidhi.
    Our teacher is called Mrs Wolanuik but to you she is called Miss Martin. Our school is a PYP school, which stands for Primary Years Program . Do you like Minecraft? All of us like it too. Do you like technology? If you don’t we are lucky because we have got iPads and a TV in our room. In art we get to send pictures to England. 
           From Xavier , Sammi and Nidhi                           

9. Hi 3k,
    Our names are Xavier, Sammi and Nidhi.
           From Xavier , Sammi and Nidhi                           

10. Dear 3K,
    We are 2 girls from 3A. We are called Ameli and Jasmine. Our teacher is calledMrs Wolaniuk but you call her Miss Martin. We are a pyp school. PYP stands for Primary Years Program. For numeracy we have been learning place value. We have been doing independent reading and group discussions. In writing we are writing a recount. In our unit of inquiry we are looking at Creating Alamanda’s Culture. We will be having iPads, do you have iPads? We have a brand new school but it is very dusty. We have PE, LOTE and Art. We have a big tv in our room, do you? 

11. Hi 3k,

A big hi from Mr Lanyon and 5L. We are studying natural disasters as our topic. Did you see the film of the meteor that crashed to earth on Friday? Feel free to say hi when you see me in the playground.

From Mr Lanyon