25 thoughts on “Puppet Making

1. Hello my puppets name is Miss Scott & piggy. My puppet looks like a pig & a human. i’ve put some clothes on my puppet and i think it looks really cool.I made hair for her, I made a nose for her, I made a mouth for her & I made her a eyes likle Miss Scott.
    From Jordan in 3D & Madeline in 3K.

2. Hi my puppets name is rose and it is a person i had lots of
    fun makeing it.It was hard but it was ok.

from mia did you like the incursion

3. Hi everybody, i’m from next door, 3D. The puppet incursion was great. What puppet did you make?

From Nathan, 3D.

4. Hello everybody,
    My puppet is a dog.I decarated it with pompoms for eyes,straws for a mouth and legs also a star button for nose.It’s made out of foam.
    from Ella and Zainab

5. Hello evryone we had an incursin yesterday about puppets we made a stick puppets it was really fun!

From Mathew and Chamudini!

6. Hi 3k,

I going to tell you some things about my puppets is look like a hument this have flower on it had and have no hair and have brown eyes I wonder what you puppets look like.
    from Chelsea.

7. Hello everyone,
    yesterday we made a puppet when we were in the puppet incursion. We had lots of fun! I am noah and I made a dog.I used buttons,straws,and pipe cleaners.It was great.I am Harini and I made a cat. I used stick ons,pipe cleaners,icyclycle sticks,and one bead.We both had a great time,
    From Harini 3K and Noah 3D

8. Hello,

I made a puppet. I tried to make my Mum. What puppet would you like to make? 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

From Lijana and Qistina 3D 3K

9. I FOUND SOME GOOD PUPPETS AND I MADE GARFIELD AND ERIC MADE ROCET CKICKEN AND IT WAS FUN AWSOME.MY TEACHER CAME THERE AND JOHN WAS THERE AS WELL AND THAT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER AND FROM ERIC AND JAGATH

10. Hello evryone, my puppet is a dog his name is Charlie. He likes to sleep in my bedroom with me.He also likes to wach t.v.Wouldent you like to have a puppet like Charlie

11. Hi everyone. Yesterday I made a puppet. I used foam buttons and a pipecleaner. I made my sister.

From Dakota in 3D,

12. Hi my name is Amira. In my class we made pupets. My pupet teachers name is Jhon. My pupets name was Dancing Queen.

From Amira 3D Sarah 3K

13. My favourite book is Tom Gates because there are funny jokes and pictures. The charitores are: Tom, Norman, Deila,Mr.fullerman, Mrs. Worthingtash,Derek and Marcus.

By Linda and Keisha.

14. what I liked on the puppet incursion was decarating my man puppet.Its name is Garry.I used bottons,sticks,pipe cleaners and I was about to put a hat on it.

15. When we went to the puppet incoutions we had so much fun because the man did some funny jokes. My favourite part was when I made a puppet it was made out of foam.

16. I realy liked the puppet incursion because i got to choose my own desine. Also i had to wait 3 minits for the glue to dri.It was realy fun

17. Hl its linda and amira the best friends ever. Amira and I realy like marrianets because there intataning us and lots of other people in our schoo.

From Linda and Amira

18. HI it is shaikayla in 3D
    I had so much fun making puppets and it was fun when
    we made it at the incortion.

From shaikayla in 3D

19. Hello everyone my name is vaishu I like your puppets when my brother was in grade there. He made puppets did you have fun.

from vaishu 2NM